Rates do not include lodging tax and processing fees. Maximum stay is 14 days.
- Cabin $68
- Tent Site $18
- RV Site, 30A and 50A $36
Donor Rate: Current American Prairie donors receive a 20% discount code on donation receipts. Apply the supporter code when entering your dates in the booking portal. Please note that we cannot refund the 20% after a reservation has been made.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations for RV sites and tent sites are not refundable. Cancellations for cabins are only refundable 14 days or more out from the start of your reservation. A 2.9% processing fee will be subtracted from your refund amount. All refund requests must be made by emailing email@example.com. Refund requests are processed within 30 days.
Check-in is 4 p.m. and check-out is 10 a.m. in Please see your booking confirmation email or booking reminder email for important information regarding your reservation.
- Potable water
- Bath House with showers
- Dumping station
- Five drive up sites
- Three walk-in sites
- All RV sites include both 30 and 50A power
- RV sites are pull-through and can fit a Class A motorhome plus a vehicle.
Four Minimal Cabins:
- Two twin bunk beds in each cabin (*One cabin is ADA accessible and includes a queen bunk bed)
- Overhead Lighting
- AC/Heat Unit
- Picnic Table
- 2-mile interpretive hiking trail
- The Little Rockies
- Wildlife Watching
- Scenic Drive
To Antelope Creek Campground From Lewistown
From Lewistown, take Highway 191 north for 72 miles. Antelope Creek Campground will be off the highway on your left, between mile markers 96 and 97.
- Quiet hours are from 10pm – 7am.
- Maximum stay is 14 days.
- Site limits are one RV or tent per site, 2 vehicles, and 6 people.
- No generator use permitted.
- No shooting is permitted in the campground.
- No swimming in the wildlife pond and wetland.
- The water station is for filling containers/tanks only. Do not wash vehicles.
- Please do not hang or clean game from campground infrastructure.
- Pets must be on a leash while in the campground or on the trail and may not be left outside unattended.
- No fireworks.
- Please obey posted fire restrictions.